Developed by UDS
- Discounts and rewards are integral parts of the loyalty program. Discounts allow customers to get a deduction from the total purchase amount. Rewards are points that customers can get and then redeem in the company.
- Welcome points are bonus points that customers receive for joining the company. It motivates them to make the first purchase and provide personal information.
- Manual accrual of points allows selecting one or several customers by certain criteria to send them a push notification and extra points.
- Multilevel loyalty program consists of levels with a certain rate of discount/rewards. Levels can be upgraded both manually and automatically. Upgrade conditions are assigned individually.
- Birthday points are bonus points that customers receive on their special day. The platform with a built-in calendar helps to keep track of customers’ birthdays, set an automatic accrual of points and send a message with greetings.
- Items for points are goods that customers can purchase with points got in a certain company. It is a good way to motivate customers to collect points.
|Manual accrual of points|
|Multilevel loyalty program|
|Number of items and services payable with points to be posted in UDS|