Developed by UDS
- Generated promo code is a source in the form of a QR code that can be placed anywhere, for example, on a handout. Up to 12 traffic sources can be created.
- “UDS App” traffic source is a source showing how many people have joined your company via the UDS application.
- “Web” traffic source is a source showing how many people have joined your company via the UDS web page.
- Source points are additional points automatically credited to customers for joining the company by a certain source. These points are also added to the points for joining the loyalty program.
- Special promo code is one unique text promo code for traffic sources.
|“Website” traffic source|
|“UDS App” traffic source|
|Special promo code|